Do you want your kitchen to be not only comfortable, but also stylish?
Did cooking turn from routine into real magic?
Then learn about all the subtleties and secrets of creating a wonderful kitchen design with us!
How to beat your favorite color in the interior and choose the coolest finish for the walls. How to zone kitchen space. Here you will find everything that helps to create a kitchen design: photo 2017, modern ideas, real projects and much more .
Color solutions for delicious cuisine: 2017 trends
The first step that you need to perform before starting to repair the kitchen, decide on the color scheme.
After all, even the most fashionable interior and the most cutting-edge appliances will annoy you if the kitchen is made in the wrong color.
Designers offer thousands of color solutions for kitchen design every year. But each of us has our favorite colors and shades, right?
Let’s see how they are beaten by the designers in the interior of the kitchen, and what new trends should be borrowed.
Dilute the sterile whiteness of the kitchen interior with bright accents.
It can be photocurtains, hood or plastic apron with a pattern.
Life hacking: make a white kitchen with dark work surfaces and then it will serve you much longer.
You don’t argue about styles: which one to choose for kitchen design in 2017?
Style is a mood.
What mood would you like to make breakfast for the whole family or a romantic dinner for your soulmate?
Square is nothing, planning is everything! How does the kitchen area affect its arrangement?
On how well you plan the placement of all elements of your kitchen depends on its functionality and usability.
And here, well, can not do without the roulette!
- First, you will need to measure the length and height of walls, window and door openings.
- Secondly, large-sized household appliances, which are already available or you are planning to buy (especially important for a kitchen with a gas boiler – the interior will line up depending on its location).
The kitchen planning project is created on the basis of these measurements.
Regardless of the size of the area, there are five basic types of kitchen layout:
- corner kitchens
- straight kitchens
- U-shaped kitchens
- island kitchens
- kitchens with a parallel layout
Choosing a wall decoration: new items and trends in 2017
Everything hangs on the walls. If you choose the right finish.
Why do I need an apron in the kitchen?
Of course, we are not talking about those aprons that each girl sewed in the classroom lessons at school.
But some analogy can still be drawn.
Indeed, while the usual apron protects you from all sorts of pollution in the process of cooking, the kitchen apron protects the space above the kitchen work area from damage. Most often this is the section of the wall between the desk and wall cabinets.
Kitchen aprons are different:
- from wood
- from stone
- from PVC panels
The most fashionable kitchens are equipped with glass aprons with photo prints.
Such an apron will make original even a modest economy-class kitchen.
An interesting idea: an apron over the working area can be illuminated – then it will be convenient for you to cook your favorite dishes at any time of the day. It doesn’t matter if the sun or the moon shines outside the window.
Similarly, the windows also need to be decorated! But how?
Stunning ideas for window decoration
Leave the windows bare? In no case!
Who knows how the preparation of a romantic dinner with your second half will end …
What to choose?
Kitchen + living room = interior to the envy of everyone
Kitchen studios have long been no news in interior design.
Someone unites the living room and kitchen in order to at least slightly expand the space, someone – to diversify the typical typical Soviet layouts.
Today in the design of the kitchen-studio fashionable trend is the zoning of space.
It can be done with the help of contrasting colors or decorative partitions.
If there is a door in the joint room, then the easiest way is to conditionally divide the zones along a line perpendicular to it. But not necessarily.
The role of the partition in the kitchen-living room can perform a bar or shelving.
And which brand is considered the benchmark in the furniture industry? Of course IKEA!
What interesting things have they prepared for us this year?
IKEA Kitchens – the best ideas from the 2017 catalog
IKEA is a recognized global brand, the leading brand in creating coziness and comfort in your home.
In the IKEA catalog for the kitchen you can find absolutely everything!
- Light fixtures
What are the kitchen is now in vogue according to IKEA?
1. Comfortable. Everything should be comfortable! The kitchen is not a pretentious place, not a place for shooting glamorous clips and super-blockbusters, not glossy photos and not a museum of modern art. Kitchen in real apartments is simplicity and convenience, where favorite dishes are prepared daily and the whole family gathers.
2. Customized. Kitchens created specifically for you. After all, cooking is creativity. And he needs inspiration and attitude. And it is you who should feel free and easy in the kitchen, without looking at the audience, without adjusting to the generally accepted standards.
3. Hospitable. The trend of recent years has become joint cooking with friends. The times when the mistress in the kitchen spends all day in the preparations for the arrival of guests, and then exhaustedly into communication falls down – sank into oblivion. Professionals from IKEA are sure: joint exercises bring together. And what could be more interesting than the joint absorption of food? Right! Her cooking.
4. Mobile. Our life is a constant movement and a change of scenery. Rearranging furniture or moving to a new apartment – your kitchen should be ready for anything. Especially for this, IKEA has developed a whole line of mobile and compact kitchens
5. Detailed. After all, little things do not play a decisive role, they decide everything! Therefore, in the catalog IKEA 2017 you will find a huge variety of all sorts of usefulness – from glass containers to convenient organizers for desk drawers and wall accessories.
Among the novelties of 2017 from IKEA, in our opinion, it is worth highlighting the following:
- mobile kitchen table on wheels
- new generation superfunctional hobs
- open racks for storage of ware and loose products
- wall hooks and holders
Well, since we started talking to you about useful trifles, then …
Life hacking and kitchen wisdom
1. The height of the kitchen table must be selected depending on your height.
2. Photowall-paper with landscapes or a view of city open spaces will visually expand space of your kitchen.
3. To maximize the use of kitchen space – wall cabinets must be made up to the ceiling itself.
4. Table tops of dark colors with small patterns (for example, made of stone) are much more practical than light and solid colors.
5. To make your kitchen as ergonomic and functional as possible – place the drawers in the lower area and the cabinets with the doors going up in the upper area.
6. A local lighting must be installed above the working area – it is more pleasant to work and the risk of injury during work with the knife is less.
7. If there is not enough space in the kitchen – replace the usual table with a sliding tabletop.
8. To less cling to the corners during cooking in a small corner kitchen – make them smoothed, streamlined.
Still want more photos, more real interiors, more interesting ideas applicable in our apartments?
Then read about the updates and features of the corner kitchen on the next page .
(There you will find very, very, ooooochen many photos of real apartments!)